Each of us has difficulties, problem situations, each solves them in his own way. However, the result obtained does not always correspond to the desired one. Therefore, in the modern world of problems and stresses, the help of a specialist is nothing but an urgent need. Together with an experienced specialist, you will analyze the problem that concerns you, identify its cause and find the right solution.
A psychotherapist will help to cope with depression, fears, anxieties, obsessive states, panic attacks, etc.
Gallatin Mental Health Center combines the leading directions of modern psychotherapy and psychology:
- Counseling and psychotherapy of neurotic disorders;
- Counseling and psychotherapy of family problems;
- Counseling and psychotherapy for psychosomatic disorders;
- Counseling and psychotherapy during pregnancy, before childbirth and in the postpartum period;
- Conduction of a psychodiagnostic study (children, adults);
- Counseling and psychotherapy of eating disorders (anorexia nervosa, bulimia, gluttony).
- Case Management;
- Comprehensive School and Community Treatment (CSCT);
- Beacon Employment Services;
- Open Arms Drop-In Center;
- Crisis Stabilization (Hope House);
- Crisis Response Team;
- Jail Diversion Program;
- Supported Housing (Dorothy Eck House).